New to this...



a new start to having psoriasis, sign to happinessI am new to blogging but a veteran with psoriasis. My sister was the one who encouraged me to start a blog with the hope that I will stop letting psoriasis rule my life and so that I could help others who have psoriasis. So with a shove from the right person, in the right direction, here I am – a blogger.

A little bit about me:
I have lived with psoriasis since I can remember and I am now 21, and still living with it.
Psoriasis has affected my life greatly but I don’t want to be a ‘sufferer’ anymore and because my symptoms are the worst that they have ever been and my confidence levels are at an all time low I want to overcome my psoriasis and be proud of myself for doing so and stop hiding it away hoping that it will go away.

I don’t actually know anyone else who has psoriasis, and this affects my ability to talk about it with someone, or in fact anyone who understands how it can make someone feel. I therefore hope to connect with those people via this blog!!

My mission:
Psoriasis is not a condition that will stop with a certain generation, and there will always be new people suffering with not a clue where to turn for advice (as I know from being one of these people), there are of course doctors, but I mean where to turn for the maintenance of it with products that accessible to everyone.

Throughout this blog I am planning to test psoriasis products and review them and wish to share that information with everyone so those who feel as I do know that they have someone out there who understands and is currently trying to find that ‘miracle’ which beats psoriasis.

In the long term – it would be amazing to see this blog turn into an environment where people feel comfortable to share their views and opinions from their own experiences and about the products that they have tried and tested. One view is better than two, and so forth.

The problem:
I have never been able to find a product that works entirely for me, and it is my mission and goal to do that. I know that everyone who has psoriasis has it to a different degree, in different places and has different products that work well for them. I don’t wish to claim that one product will cure psoriasis; I just wish to find those products which have an outstanding effect on reducing psoriasis for people, who like myself am overwhelmed by the condition and want to do something about it but don’t have a clue where to start.

So let me start from the beginning – picking products, testing them and reporting on them.

So let’s get started and end the years of procrastinating and hoping that one day I will wake up and it will be gone.

Wish me luck :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bio-Oil

Epaderm Ointment; Product Review

Aveeno Cream; Product Review